Wednesday, September 22, 2010

You mosque be kidding me

When I first mentioned the mosque controversy, I had no idea this story would become so big and last so long. While the responses of most on the right and many on the left have been disappointing, it has been a useful event, since many of the idiots have been compelled to voluntarily identify themselves.

I think the mosque issue is like a pop quiz--an easy pop quiz. The big test of my lifetime was the Iraq war. That was an easy test, yet lots of our leaders failed. With Harry Reid coming out against the mosque, as long as the Democrats don't lose the senate, I would be happy with his defeat. There are too many Democratic senators who showed better judgment on these issues to have Reid in a leadership position. Ideally, the Dems would replace him even if he wins, but I don't hear anyone even mentioning that possibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment